Comprehensive Home Inspections
Buying a home could be the most significant financial commitment you ever make, so it’s important to know exactly what you’re getting into before you sign that contact. And that’s where we come in. Our home inspection services are designed to give you a thorough and accurate description of your home or potential new home’s condition so that you can make an informed decision about buying or selling the property.
Types of Properties we Inspect
Our professional home inspectors can evaluate all types of residential properties, including:
- Single-family residences
- Multi-family units (duplexes, 4-plexes, condos…)
- Town houses
- Mobile homes
- Raised foundations
- Slab foundations
What is Evaluated During an Inspection?
Our certified home inspectors are professionally trained and take pride in a job well done. Each inspection includes a complete narrative report delivered within 24 hours. The report includes a convenient summary page which highlights the items that need attention.
At Vaden Property Inspections, we inspect to the highest standards. Our comprehensive home inspections include an evaluation of the property’s structures, systems, and components, including the following:
- Foundation and framing
- Basements, slabs and crawl spaces
- Mechanical systems
(HVAC, water heater, etc.)
- Electrical system and components
- Plumbing systems, fixtures,
and sump pumps
- Roof, gutters, and downspouts
- Kitchen equipment
- Windows and doors
- Floors, walls, and ceilings
- Driveways and sidewalks
- Decks and porches
- Steps, stairs, and railings
- Siding and trim
- Grading and drainage
- Irrigation systems
- Fences and retaining walls
- Garages, carports and other structures
Home Inspections for Buyers
Buying a home is a big investment, and you should know exactly what to expect before you purchase. A home inspection will give you a clear picture of urgent issues that need to be addressed, as well as future repairs and maintenance that you should keep in mind.
Ask your real-estate agent about including a clause in your offer to purchase that ensures it is contingent upon the findings of a certified home inspector.
Red flags in a report need not put an end to the negotiations, but you may decide to amend your offer based on the results.
The Benefits of Pre-Listing Inspections for Sellers
- Give you the opportunity to make repairs, get estimates, or hire a contractor prior to listing.
- Show buyers you are being proactive and providing full disclosure accompanied by professional reports.
- Allow you to price your home accurately, potentially reducing time on the market.
- Give you the opportunity to showcase all of the positive points of the property.
- Prevent unpleasant surprises, delays, or a lost sale when the potential buyer schedules an assessment.
- Help you avoid negotiating your equity in the property at the 11th hour.
With Vaden Property Inspections, you can rest assured that we will answer all your questions, and guide you through the home inspection process with ease. We pride ourselves in applying our experience and knowledge to insure that the home you are going to purchase is safe and sound. If you are looking for an experienced inspection company that cares, then Vaden Property Inspections is the company for you. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!